Similar to gas supply support services for utility customers, Marlin Gas Services provides temporary fuel supply services for a range of scenarios and to a range of markets. This includes:
- Temporary fuel supply during construction
- Off-grid customers
- Stranded natural gas field production
- Electric generation and backup
- Pipeline construction challenges
- Fuel switching for process and fleet operations
- Evolving markets, including renewable natural gas and port operations
WHY CHOOSE MARLIN GAS SERVICES?
Our Commitment to Safety
Marlin Gas Services’ OQ trained staff and comprehensive safety training ensures the safety of your facility and your employees. Our Company maintains a perfect safety record, with no OSHA recordable accidents or other safety incidents over the life of Marlin. We also offer 24/7/365 monitoring through a satellite GPS system that sends continuous measures of pressure, temperature, CNG volume and location.